|The 912 Group|
Why You Need A Website
Let's be honest, in today's world if you don't have a Web Site, you are losing business. Recent statistics show 60,000 new people logging onto the Internet every week.
Why you need a website:
1. Consider your website as your most shining representative 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
2. To serve as both advertising campaign and place of business.
3. You can deliver your message worldwide without spending more money on printing or postage. If you have been spending money on newspapers, brochures, and other traditional advertising media, the Web can provide much of the same type of information to a wider audience for a fraction of the cost.
4. To give your business a more professional image.
5. To Establish A Presence Approximately 40 million people worldwide have access to the Internet. No matter what your business or interest, you can't ignore over 40 million people. To be a part of that community and show that you are interested in serving them, you need to be online for them. You know your competitors will be.
6. To Make Business Information Available What is basic business information? Think of the Yellow Pages ad. What are your hours? What do you do? How can someone contact you? What methods of payment do you take? Where are you located? Now think of a Yellow Pages ad where you have instant communication. What is today's special? Today's interest rate? Next week's parking lot sale information? If you could keep your customer informed of every reason why they should do business with you, don't you think you could do more business? You can on your website.
7. To Sell Things Do you consider the telephone the best place to sell things? Probably not, you probably consider the telephone a tool that allows you to communicate with your customer, which in turn helps you sell things. Well, that's how we think you should consider your website. The technology is different, of course, but before people decide to become customers, they want to know about you, what you do and what you can do for them. You can do this easily and inexpensively on your website. Then you might be able to turn them into customers.
8. To Answer Frequently Asked Questions Whoever answers your organization's phones can tell you, their time is usually spent answering the same questions over and over again. These are the questions customers and potential customers want to know the answer to before they deal with you. Post them on a website and you will have removed another barrier to doing business with you and free up some time for that harried phone operator.
No other advertising/marketing resource offers as much creativity and versatility as the Internet.
© COPYRIGHT 1994-2012 ALL RIGHTS
The 912 Group, ltd n P.O. Box 533 Granville, OH 43023 n 614.522.9122